The SPOTTED DOG BLOG
Freedom Lies In Being Bold
“FREEDOM LIES IN BEING BOLD.”
“HiiT + Run: Summer Running & Yoga Series!” Week 3!
Gold Country Run + Sport and Spotted Dog Yoga are excited to announce week 3 of our “HiiT + Run: Summer Running & Yoga Series!”
How “HiiT & Run” Works
• A 2 mile run (at your own pace) to a local park.
• 30 minute Power Yoga HiiT class.
A 2 mile run back to the start.
What is HiiT? High Intensity Interval Training (HiiT)
• Dynamic movements for 30 second intervals
Between Dynamic movements, rest with a traditional yoga stretch
• Increase your metabolism, strengthen your heart, regulate
blood sugar levels, and burn more calories!
What To Bring
• Running shoes
• Comfortable workout clothes
• Water (We will have water for you at the half way point)
Meet in the parking lot in front of Folsom Tap House
We will run along the Humbug Creek trail.
HiiT will be done at Phillip C. Cohn Park in Folsom
Spotted Dog Yoga 916-990-1720
Gold Country Run + Sport 916-303-4786