The SPOTTED DOG BLOG
40 Days To Personal Revolution!
A breakthrough program to radically change your body and awaken the sacred within your soul.
What is a Personal Revolution, and why do we need one?
Some of us go on a diet to lose weight or try a variety of programs to try and make us feel better. Maybe we submerge ourselves into our secular work and try to gain wealth and status to fill the void. No matter how many times we try those temporary “quick fixes” it’s still going to be there, that void. What we really need is a rebirth—a whole-life revolution.
Each Week Includes:
- A yoga practice to do every morning
- Principles to cleanse your diet, along with an eating plan
- Instructions to begin and deepen a meditation practice
- Excavation questions to root out limiting beliefs and patterns
Program Orientation begins Wednesday, February 21st 7:30-8:30 pm
Click link below for program information
” Someone once asked the Buddha ‘Are you a God?‘ ‘No,‘ he replied. ‘Are you a saint?‘ ‘No.‘ ‘Then what are you?‘ ‘AWAKE.‘ ”
-Baron, 40 Days To Personal Revolution
Play Hard • Love Big
Learn Yoga Series Starts Soon!
Join Spotted Dog Yoga starting Tuesday, February 6th for “Learn Yoga.”
From this six session series you will gain the knowledge and understanding of the sequence that we teach here at Spotted Dog Yoga.
You will have access to some amazing health benefits as you build on your strong foundation of yoga practice!
Most common health benefits of yoga:
- Strength & Flexibility
- Stress Relief
- Better Sleep
“Step out of your comfort zone.” – Baron
Play Hard • Love Big
3 Year Anniversary and New Years Party!
Spotted Dog Yoga is excited to celebrate their three year anniversary on New Years weekend 2017-2018! Join this amazing community as we do yoga, jam music, shop, sip and celebrate with the ones we love! This weekend is our BIGGEST sale of the year on yoga merchandise, SDY Swag and class passes!
Special Event List (CLICK ON LINKS FOR DESCRIPTION)!
Saturday December 30th at 9:30am: THE BEST OF SDY 2017
Sunday December 31st at 9:30am: TAKE ME TO CHURCH
Monday January 31st at 9:30am: HAIR OF THE DOG: JIMMY BUFFETT
Member Night Wednesday
When: December 13 at 6:00PM
What: A night to celebrate all of the members and class pass holders that make Spotted Dog Yoga such a magical place!
6:00PM POWER YOGA CLASS & KIDS CLASS!
7:00-8:00PM Cider and Cookie gathering!
Fit Dog Challenge Service Edition
The “FIT DOG CHALLENGE” is YOUR chance to jump start your practice in preparation for the holiday season! When life gets crazy, it can be tough to stick to healthy habits. We are here to support you through this challenge as you move through 10 consecutive days of yoga to stay on track!
During this special “FIT DOG CHALLENGE: Service Edition” we are collecting toys and coats for Blue Heart International’s Christmas Toy Drive!
ANYONE CAN BRING DONATIONS TO THE STUDIO BY DECEMBER 13th.
RULES OF THE GAME:
1) Enrollment is FREE! Accept the challenge and sign up at the front desk today!
2) To complete this challenge, you will attend 10 yoga practices during the 10 day time period starting on 12/4/16 and ending on 12/13/16.
3) All classes count toward your challenge total EXCEPT for Restorative.
4) To complete this challenge, you will do 20 leap frogs for EACH of your 10 practices.
5) We will help you keep track of your challenge progress here at the studio, all you have to do is show up!
Sign up at the front desk today!